Wayalife windshield decal help

Jk909

So my jk is finally modified enough to where I want to run a decal but I can't decide on which one to go with. Can you guys help with some opinions on my jk ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443645732.450442.jpg

USMC Wrangler

I went with the olive green on my white JKU. I figure for the low cost, if I really hated it I could get another color. So far, I love it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442453023.363282.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Some folks used to give me grief, but I wanted to be different and went with red a couple years back.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443651429.167829.jpg

Still like it. [emoji41]

With a black rig, you can go just about any color. Are your factory decals white or the silver? If you want it to look consistent, go that direction.

Otherwise, pick a color. Only $10 if you don't like it or want to change. [emoji106][emoji106]

Jk909

Do you have any future color 'theme' ideas for other accents? I think you could do a black/red color theme. Get a red WAYALIFE decal and do some red accents on your vehicle here and there. Doesn't take much to really get a cool color theme going. You could even plastidip your existing emblems red, red brake calipers, etc.

Here's what I'm talking about if it sounds confusing:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bla...ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIyrGt5d2fyAIVys2ACh2MZgQo

Not really looking to mix up the colors. While that looks great I kinda like it all black but thanks

Jk909

Some folks used to give me grief, but I wanted to be different and went with red a couple years back.

View attachment 167161

Still like it. [emoji41]

With a black rig, you can go just about any color. Are your factory decals white or the silver? If you want it to look consistent, go that direction.

Otherwise, pick a color. Only $10 if you don't like it or want to change. [emoji106][emoji106]

Factory is silver. I think I'll just order a few since they're so cheap. Thanks!

JK LYF

I would stick with matching factory color. That's a clean look. The silver stands out really good against the windshield.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Olive Green really looks good on a white Jeep!:thumb:

I too have been holding back on sporting WAL window decal until I add more mods. How well do they hold up to using your wipers?

I have my decal a little lower than most. Only the middle letters don't get hit and I have noticed any chips or missing pieces after 6 months.

Sessoms14X

Olive Green really looks good on a white Jeep!:thumb:

I too have been holding back on sporting WAL window decal until I add more mods. How well do they hold up to using your wipers?

I got mine real low since I went with black. Here's an older pic of it. It's been on for over a year now and it looks just as good as the day I put it on. 1443661138207.jpg

JKCRWLR

My son and I went with transparent. [emoji38]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443661278.162631.jpg

Going to order mine in black for the white (mine) and silver for my sons.

Top Bottom