WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Moochie

A blast from the past! Good people and awesome memory's! Reposting to get your adrenaline pumping.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Okay, the list has been updated and need to let you all know that I'm just about to cap this thing. I know there have been quite a few of you who've contacted me by PM and if you're still sitting on the fence, you might want to decide before someone else decides for you. :crazyeyes:

Looks like this will be a one hell of a trip and group:yup: Sorry I will miss this one. After the California or bust trip I need to get back to the overrated part of my life, work:grayno: have a blast guys:thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
A blast from the past! Good people and awesome memory's! Reposting to get your adrenaline pumping.

Great post Moochie. Watched em again for the 1000th time. Never gets old.

Totally stoked for this bucket list adventure. 👍 Best of all, glad to run it with the Wayalife family/friends.

- Jason

RedJKU

Eddie, it would be my pleasure to join you guys if you still have room. I meet all the specs and then some. I didn't see anything about lockers which I don't currently have. I'll have them installed too if you recommend.

David1tontj

Okay, the list has been updated and need to let you all know that I'm just about to cap this thing. I know there have been quite a few of you who've contacted me by PM and if you're still sitting on the fence, you might want to decide before someone else decides for you. :crazyeyes:

You had me super nervous for a while there Eddie!! Thank you for getting me on the list!

I'm super pumped! I've run the rubicon a few times before, but I am super excited to be going this time with such a great group and cannot wait to get to know everyone face to face!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, it would be my pleasure to join you guys if you still have room. I meet all the specs and then some. I didn't see anything about lockers which I don't currently have. I'll have them installed too if you recommend.

Congratulations, you just made 30 and you'll be the final one to join our group.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, that's it, I have capped this trip and apologize to all those who were sitting on the fence. As mentioned, this was a first come first serve run.

To all those who are coming, I will be sending you lodging information soon.

Super excited about this adventure to come. Watched the videos last night and this afternoon. Have about 5k I was going to use on a little remodeling of the restaurant...it can wait and will be ordering some things for the trip...UPGRADES!!!

Sent while sitting on the crapper!

RedJKU

Woot! Woot! Looking forward to a great adventure. I made it in at 30th by the skin of my teeth. Thank you, thank you, thank you!. Like UncensoredAggression said, time for some upgrades.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I am ready!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395850309.379956.jpg

• 2-Door 35" MT tires / 4.5" of lift
• Tow points front & Rear
• Rocker guards
• Recovery gear
• Full size spare
• CB radio
• Fire extinguisher
• Spill kit
• WAYALIFE windshield decal (dozer)

Paisano

Looking to share a room

I am good to go, my room is booked with two beds and I am looking for someone to split/share the room.
4 Door
37 in Nitto Trail Grapplers
High Clearance Long arm
king coil overs
Tow points
Full size spare
CB Radio
fire extinguisher
spill kit
wag bags
Wayalife windshield banner
Winch