WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Sharkey

Word Ninja
List updated. Assuming Overlander actually figured out how to lead everyone to Tahoe, there should be 24 Jeeps on the run. :honey:

ttfhell

Unfortunately I need to cancel. Have fun everyone…I'm off to drown my sorrows. :grayno:

BTW--this should give Overlander material for the next year. :crazy eyes:

I'm might try to head up Tuesday night to see everyone.

Designated driver!

David1tontj

Someone tell that clown in the TJ to park someplace else, he's spoiling the picture.

Maybe I should just park next to your rig lee. Where is it??? Oh wait- is it sitting at home???

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Maybe I should just park next to your rig lee. Where is it??? Oh wait- is it sitting at home???

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

It is now. It spent a few hours today getting some sexy blue coilovers installed.

JAGS

Hooked
Unfortunately I need to cancel. Have fun everyone…I'm off to drown my sorrows. :grayno:

BTW--this should give Overlander material for the next year. :crazy eyes:

I'm might try to head up Tuesday night to see everyone.

This sucks. Sorry you can't make it. Would be cool if you could head up tues.

- Jason

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
X2.......Have a safe trip everyone......looking forward to seeing some pics and video as well.......I'm jelly of each and every one of you........Lucky bastards!!

~Woodrow~

DirtyJeeP

Man looks like fun. Stupid thing called work keeps me from joining these types of runs. Have fun be safe guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom