WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Son of a gun, I just knew these gals were coming back and using our flower beds as a salad bar! I was just making some coffee, looked out the front window and saw this...
IMG_4538.PNG

When I went out side to shoo her off, I saw she had brought all her friends with here too...
IMG_8184.JPG
IMG_8182.JPG

There were even a few around the side of the house too.
IMG_4535.JPG

The worst part was, none of the deer were all that afraid of me. I literally had to start throwing rocks at them to get them moving onto my neighbors yard 🤪

Last edited:

duktrx

Son of a gun, I just knew these gals were coming back and using our flower beds as a salad bar! I was just making some coffee, looked out the front window and saw this...
View attachment 388778

When I went out side to shoo her off, I saw she had brought all her friends with here too...
View attachment 388779
View attachment 388780

View attachment 388781

The worst part was, none of the deer were all that afraid of me. I literally had to start throwing rocks at them to get them moving onto my neighbors yard 🤪

My parents have been dealing with the long-legged rat problem for years. Illegal to discharge a firearm where they live, so they use a BB gun to haze them. I think a paintball gun would be a better alternative.

jeeeep

Hooked
My parents have been dealing with the long-legged rat problem for years. Illegal to discharge a firearm where they live, so they use a BB gun to haze them. I think a paintball gun would be a better alternative.
paintball guns leave evidence but, do they make clear loaded balls? lol

CalSgt

Hooked
View attachment 388778

View attachment 388779
View attachment 388780

View attachment 388781

$20 wrist rocket + dry dog food kibbles

Hard enough to sting but light and brittle enough to not do any real damage

Jsouder53

Hooked
We had feral cats at the place I rented when I was 18, they kept me up all damn night having loud ass fights and orgy’s. I got fed up and bought a Tippman 98…. I don’t think I ever hit one of the fuckers and spent a week scrubbing paint stains off of the brand new cedar fence.
My neighbor at my place in Florida fed all of the feral cats. I got real good with a BB gun 😂 they kept coming back no matter how many times I hit them. Started live trapping them… made a huge dent in the population.

I even collected all of the cat shit that was in my grass driveway and yard in a bucket and dumped it on my neighbors driveway that always fed them 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Was driving along the highway near our ranch today and was forced to stop thanks to some road construction. While we were there waiting, I saw a big white dog bounding up toward the highway and Cindy said, hey, that looks like a Great Pyrenees.
IMG_8334.jpeg

And, just as I was about to say, what was it doing out here, we both saw a huge flock of sheep come up the hill lead by one herder and a couple of border collies 😎
IMG_8335.jpeg

Always so much fun to see and truly, this speaks volumes about Northern Nevada 👍🏻

benatc1

Hooked
Was driving along the highway near our ranch today and was forced to stop thanks to some road construction. While we were there waiting, I saw a big white dog bounding up toward the highway and Cindy said, hey, that looks like a Great Pyrenees.
View attachment 389187

And, just as I was about to say, what was it doing out here, we both saw a huge flock of sheep come up the hill lead by one herder and a couple of border collies 😎
View attachment 389188

Always so much fun to see and truly, this speaks volumes about Northern Nevada 👍🏻
Very cool!!

Top Bottom