WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Yup, got a few in the works now and hope to get at least one done soon. :yup:

BTW, I am a Visual Informations Officer (Basically a combat photographer) for the Marine Corps. My specialty was in video production. I absolutely love your videos and use them from time to time to teach my Marines about documentary style story telling. And, no, I do not do Facebook... I am so glad to find like minded people. I was beginning to think I was the only one in the world...

We're so happy we were able to join you - we had so much fun! Thanks for everything! Looking forward to next time...

WooHoo!! Not only did Rusty's new pre-1980's plates come in today, they came embossed!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431120162.876075.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431120176.529653.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431120186.443954.jpg

I should note that the embossing of plates is something Nevada has not done in a while. When we ordered up the plates, the DMV did say it would take a bit longer to get being that they were changing manufacturing plants (took a whole one and a half weeks to get) but I didn't know that one of the things they were changing was the embossing of them. Super happy about the old style look!

To be fair, I've run Toyo's in the past and loved them. It is the reason why I didn't have any issues going back to them. I have run MTZ's in the past as well and they are a great tire too. If you're considering Toyo's, I would definitely recommend them - one of the best tires I have ever run.

Same here, love my Toyos, excellent tire on and off road!

WooHoo!! Not only did Rusty's new pre-1980's plates come in today, they came embossed!!
View attachment 141983

View attachment 141984

View attachment 141985

I should note that the embossing of plates is something Nevada has not done in a while. When we ordered up the plates, the DMV did say it would take a bit longer to get being that they were changing manufacturing plants (took a whole one and a half weeks to get) but I didn't know that one of the things they were changing was the embossing of them. Super happy about the old style look!

So cool! It's the little touches that can make such a statement sometimes! 👍🏻

Top Bottom