WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

I was unaware of this as well. :hmm: Decisions decision...

Yea, it's a bit of a pain to get the visors down with the RH handles. If I ever put them down, I just unfasten the visor and extend the visor bar and put into place. But a pair of good shaded sunglasses fixes this issue really well :cool:

Yea, it's a bit of a pain to get the visors down with the RH handles. If I ever put them down, I just unfasten the visor and extend the visor bar and put into place. But a pair of good shaded sunglasses fixes this issue really well :cool:

I NEVER seem to need the visor, but my wife uses it almost daily :idontknow: I might have to take a closer look at yours before I make a decision :yup:

Anybody have a pic if this visor issue? Possible to just modify the visor?

I can take pictures later today. But the issue is with the outside "flaps" of the visor that get caught on the handles. I suppose you could literally cut that flap off but that's not ideal. Really, it doesn't bother me...and all you have to do is unclip the visor and maneuver it around the handle of the RH cage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here are a couple of closer shots of the grab handles.

20170405203246-e86d040b.jpg

20170405203149-972eae36.jpg

I've always loved having grab handles on both our JK's as they make it a lot easier to get in them. If EVO didn't make them available, it would have been harder for Cindy and I to make the move over to it. What I do like about these handles is that they are mounted higher up and that actually helps to pull yourself in. I also like how they are completely out of my field of vision AND allow me to use my sun visors again. I've heard some people question them being secured with 2 bolts and nuts and honestly, I have no clue why this would be a problem or what they're expecting their grab handles to be used for.

Oh perfect! It looks like it's going to be possible to install them without removing the a-pillar braces. Thanks for the review, they look perfectly functional.

Eddie I'm looking forward to the install videoing the new cage. Your jeeps looking great as usual and as always you two just keep upping the Annie. We're you guys able to get away without a test fit on the new cage?
It would be awesome to not have to do that work and then tear it apart for paint.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How much did you have to shorten it?

This was actually the rear shaft. About half way down to SoCal, we noticed it was starting to sound like angry squirrels. I pulled it and dropped it off at my old driveline shop before heading to EVO. The double cardan was fried. Decided to have the whole thing rebuilt/balanced.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Top Bottom