WAYALIFE Mens T-Shirts Coming Soon!!

reason I was asking was that i had seen the project-jk fitted shirts on the project-jk store

:cheesy: at "Schmedium"

glad you all like the shirt and i apologize if a basic 100% cotton tee is all we can make available. i'm still waiting on a quote but, they'll most likely sell for about $15 + shipping.

i should also note that we're going to try hard and come out with other shirt designs and release them from time to time :yup:

JKRay said:
Awesome!:thumb:

I wouldnt mind a honeybadger shirt in Medium ether if you know what I mean... :brows: ;)

What exactly do you mean Ray? Haha

X2 on the work shirts. Still kicking myself in the ass for not grabbing a few of the JKF work shirts. Those things are bad ass.

10frank9 said:
What exactly do you mean Ray? Haha

You know ;) haha no I just really want the honey badger shirt and there's never any in medium. :( I agree too I wish I bought the work shirt as well.

LOL!! we'll be sure to order up more honey badger shirts and we'll do another round of work shirts soon too. :yup:

Robar said:
Maybe some Dickies work shirts and a hoodie in some color other than just black??? :idontknow:

Did a color darker than black come out? If not, black works for me. :cheesy:

LOL!! we'll be sure to order up more honey badger shirts and we'll do another round of work shirts soon too. :yup:

:honey::honey:Whoohooo!!! :honey::honey: Thanks Eddie you dont know how long I have been waiting to buy those shirts! I have a feeling my bank is going to be empty... haha :wings:

:cheesy: at "Schmedium"

glad you all like the shirt and i apologize if a basic 100% cotton tee is all we can make available. i'm still waiting on a quote but, they'll most likely sell for about $15 + shipping.

i should also note that we're going to try hard and come out with other shirt designs and release them from time to time :yup:

please put me in for any pre order for both ladies and men:thumb::thumb:

wow!! there's a lot more interest in these than i was expecting. if it's not too much to ask, would you please let me know what size you'll be needing? that way i can make sure to order enough of everything. thanks :yup:

wow!! there's a lot more interest in these than i was expecting. if it's not too much to ask, would you please let me know what size you'll be needing? that way i can make sure to order enough of everything. thanks :yup:

2XL men's
Med women's

wayoflife said:

XL

10 characters

wayoflife said:

Ill take an Xl

Top Bottom