Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping

Torrin

You are correct about getting what you pay for. The Iroks I bought when they first came out were the best off road tire I have ever ran, and they were cheap! 4 36s for $750. The Pro Comps were very good too, and cheap. Now look at their prices.

I never said this forum or any part of it was a joke!

Great Jeeper spirit you have going on there. Keep up the good work.

I guess people can't agree to disagree and be civil anymore.

Dude, you literally said: " Wayalife is a joke and you clearly don't understand the true concept of Jeeping and way of life. For you, it's a business you have built here and that is all. It's not a true community, it's a business."

Check the first post on your special thread here.

WJCO

Meme King
Gotta love the creative editing!

And that's part of the reason this place has the reputation it does.

Good job!

Nobody edited shit. That's why there's a record of your sorry ass douchebag post even though it was years ago. That's why you have the reputation that you do, because someone remembered your sorry ass douchebag ass. Fuck off.

I dunno, I suppose it's just me but if my tires were cupping and wearing out pretty quickly, I think I'd be complaining but then, that's just me. Also, Milestar told me in person that their Patagonias NEED to be run at 35 psi. They are purposefully designed to run on the crown of the tread. Seems kind of ridiculous to me but that came straight from them.

Admit it, You’re just jealous because you wish your wife were as hot as Brittany!

That’s why you hate on these tires!

**Moved from the following thread***

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/58662-SUPER-UNIMPRESSED-with-Milestar-Patagonia-M-Ts

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Admit it, You’re just jealous because you wish your wife were as hot as Brittany!

Way to bump an old thread, you pathetic no-life loser. Jealousy? Who the fuck is Brittany? And what in the fuck does that have to do with the poor performance of shitty tires? :thinking:

And as much as I'd love to welcome you back, I recall your screen name being associated with a super major intergalactic douchebag :idontknow:

You... are a fucking twat. Eddie doesn’t need to rely on that kind of bullshit to create content.
And Cindy is saint and an incredible asset to this forum and the 4 wheeling community as a whole which puts her in a class far above anyone else in the YouTube community and she’s far more than what any of us deserve. So based on just that I seriously hope you step in front of a bus.

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Are you for real? Fuck off. You seriously think some flash in the pan influencer thot (who is far from hot unless the camera is far from her face) who bares her ass to get axles and a new set of tits is going to have any relevance for longer than 15 minutes in this industry? Get a life douche bag. On second thought, take your own. The gene pool can’t risk the possibility that you might get the chance to procreate.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Are you for real? Fuck off. You seriously think some flash in the pan influencer thot (who is far from hot unless the camera is far from her face) who bares her ass to get axles and a new set of tits is going to have any relevance for longer than 15 minutes in this industry? Get a life douche bag. On second thought, take your own. The gene pool can’t risk the possibility that you might get the chance to procreate.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lol. I bet he is referring to that unethical slanderous parasite. As if anyone is jealous of her or her 'business model' of taking advantage of naive manufacturers and naive Jeep owners.

Top Bottom