WAYALIFE Friends ...

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Saw this meme and couldn't help but think of the great friendships Lori and I have made over the years. I just want to give thanks for the opportunity of meeting all of you to Eddie and Cindy and for giving us this place to all come together.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462902664.155212.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Saw this meme and couldn't help but think of the great friendships Lori and I have made over the years. I just want to give thanks for the opportunity of meeting all of you to Eddie and Cindy and for giving us this place to all come together.

View attachment 202772

Couldn't agree more don! I wouldn't have met you, Lori, Nick, Greg, Jim, and a few other east coasters without Wayalife! Also I wouldn't have had the trip of a lifetime and met Eddie, Cindy, Tony, steph, Rachel, Ray, Jason, Amy, tom, Suzan, et, Michelle, Adam, and Moochie without without this place! Love it here and love you all!

JeepFan

Hooked
So true Don! Thanks for posting this up!! :thumb:

Hey Don! What are your thoughts on this meme? :cheesy:

1416700844980-vz.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Man, that really does sum it up. I've said elsewhere and post it again here, my life has changed in many ways because of Wayalife and since making so many real and virtual friends here. It's been an adventure and look forward to keeping it going. [emoji106]

SteelBadger

This is very true. Although I have yet to meet any of the great folks on this forum save one, my Jeep has brought me into contact with several really decent people. It has also made me more active outdoors and that can only be a good thing!

Definately a great point. I have became friends with so many people since joining WAL, most from out of state, that i chat it up with as if were neighbors. Wheeling and camping trips have allowed my wife and i to meet some truely awesome people. Eddie and Cindy, yall kick ass. Thank you.

GraniteCrystal

Man, that really does sum it up. I've said elsewhere and post it again here, my life has changed in many ways because of Wayalife and since making so many real and virtual friends here. It's been an adventure and look forward to keeping it going. [emoji106]

Just reminded me, I was reading an old thread the other day where you replied and apologized that you were a noob and didn't know much about offroading etc. 8000 posts later...

WJCO

Meme King
This is definitely a fun place for Jeepers. I hope to meet more of you in person someday.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
This thread is very true to what it says. I love Wayalife it has given the opportunity to make good friends and meet alot of people. Even when I didn't have a Jeep I was treated like family and I couldn't ask for a better community to be a part of. I'm hoping that I will be able to wheeling more often and meet more of y'all, but only time will tell.
Thank you Eddie and Cindy for this wonderful community

Just reminded me, I was reading an old thread the other day where you replied and apologized that you were a noob and didn't know much about offroading etc. 8000 posts later...
But you have to factor in that 7000 of those are in the Wine thread lmao.

Kidding Jason ;-)

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug

We were all noobs at one point. In fact, I am a Noob now.

I am so glad I found this forum. The people here have been super helpful, especially friends I have made. I still cannot get over how quickly people are to offer help and even take off time from families to help with assembly. Huge Kudos to Sharkey and QuicksilverJK for all of your help with the installation of most of the items on RubySky.

JAGS

Hooked

I hold the title #webwrencher near and dear. Lol.

Still don't know much about Jeeps. But that doesn't mean I enjoy them and wheeling any less. Every trip out, I learn a ton. I've even installed a couple things. [emoji33][emoji16]

I like to think of my wrenching abilities as feeding the greater economy. [emoji23][emoji23]

But you have to factor in that 7000 of those are in the Wine thread lmao.

Kidding Jason ;-)

Ha ha. Shit, that is probably true..... Well, that and the cocktail hour thread. I need to diversify my posts. Maybe I should start drinking whiskey. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom