WAYALIFE Fall Family Portrait 2015

Bamtool

It was such a beautiful morning today that Cindy and I decided to get the family out and take a family portrait... well, maybe a few of them :D From left to right, you have Renny - our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Rubicat - our 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Unlimited, Moby - our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Plan-C - our 1997 Jeep XJ Cherokee, Rusty - our 1972 Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck and last but not least, Emma - our 1969 Jeepster Commando C101. :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Nice, good looking family!

Slick's Garage

Family Portrait

Nice stable of steeds. For the life of me I can't see you bragging on a Renegade. :rolleyes2:
Every time I see one I think I throw up a little in my mouth. :eek: You know when you get that acid reflux burp, and that burning sensation in your throat. :blush:
Come on admit it. You know what I mean.

20jk08

re:

Looks like the second garage door on the right is an inch higher than the rest....;)

All those jeeps are in good hands now,,,

bnatt78

Awesome Jeeps! I will be honored if one I could check them out in person! I think they all are awesome.

po5000

now that a nice big family, but I bet it's hard to keep them all happy, so if you need help just call out and I'll be there. :thumb:

HoosierWolf

It was such a beautiful morning today that Cindy and I decided to get the family out and take a family portrait... well, maybe a few of them :D From left to right, you have Renny - our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Rubicat - our 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Unlimited, Moby - our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Plan-C - our 1997 Jeep XJ Cherokee, Rusty - our 1972 Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck and last but not least, Emma - our 1969 Jeepster Commando C101. :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Wonder if my wife would care if I put this pic up on the headboard? :brows: j/k

Top Bottom