WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

JAGS

Hooked
WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 : July 14th-16th

Was going through the pics from last year. Here's a couple from ENVY's (and mine) first ever Rubicon run. Proud to rock the red banner!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431181793.909810.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431181810.442738.jpg

getoverit

I can read fine. I don't have a pic I can post immediately and while we don't currently have a banner on, I tried to order one but the white ones are out of stock. If that means we don't make the cut, we totally understand that but wanted to make sure Eddie and Cindy knew we really want to be considered and so I responded to the thread. Sorry if that put a burr under your saddle....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can read fine. I don't have a pic I can post immediately and while we don't currently have a banner on, I tried to order one but the white ones are out of stock. If that means we don't make the cut, we totally understand that but wanted to make sure Eddie and Cindy knew we really want to be considered and so I responded to the thread. Sorry if that put a burr under your saddle....

That wasn't directed at you. That's why I didn't quote you.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'll be the first to admit I only read the first part not the part under the list. I have since then asked to be removed from the list. Sorry I got too excited, I wanted to wheel with you guys and get to hang out!

I need to try to be more like Ricky!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not posting up sooner. After getting this thread going, I decided to check out from the forum and catch up on other things. That being said, the list has been updated and as of now, we are full up. I do apologize for any confusion there may have been regarding this trip but hope you can all understand that our goal was to make it possible for as many newbies to the Rubicon to make this trip as possible. For those of you signed up to attend other runs this year, I have added you to a waiting list as people always end up dropping out. If and when that happens and if you're still interested, I will be sure to get you going on our trip.

For those of you who had ordered windshield decals last week and have not received them yet, that is my fault and have added you to the list. For those of you who had contacted me by PM last night regarding this run, I have responded to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions here on this thread. Otherwise, I will try to get everyone lodging information by PM as soon as possible.

Eddie

getoverit

Some of you may see us on the Oct. 1-4 Rubicon run list and thought we didn't understand that Eddie didn't want us to sign up here in order to give as many people a chance to run it at one time or another but I just found out yesterday that my cousin is getting married in NC on Oct. 4th so we'll have to pull out of that run. I didn't want to do that unless we knew we could go on this run because I would totally blow off my cousin's wedding for a chance to run the Rubicon if it was my only chance. I'll be doing that now.....

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Sorry for not posting up sooner. After getting this thread going, I decided to check out from the forum and catch up on other things. That being said, the list has been updated and as of now, we are full up. I do apologize for any confusion there may have been regarding this trip but hope you can all understand that our goal was to make it possible for as many newbies to the Rubicon to make this trip as possible. For those of you signed up to attend other runs this year, I have added you to a waiting list as people always end up dropping out. If and when that happens and if you're still interested, I will be sure to get you going on our trip.

For those of you who had ordered windshield decals last week and have not received them yet, that is my fault and have added you to the list. For those of you who had contacted me by PM last night regarding this run, I have responded to you.

Please let me know if you have any questions here on this thread. Otherwise, I will try to get everyone lodging information by PM as soon as possible.

Eddie

Phew! I thought being put on the waiting list meant we were no longer friends! :D

Looks like a great run and thanks again Eddie and Cindy for organizing!

mackey

I made the list!!! I made the list!!! Out-Frkn-Standing :wings::clap2::thumb:;) So much to do. So little time. Is 0900 to early for a shot of honey to celebrate??? I think not... Thank you Eddie

Top Bottom