WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

HeyitsRay

Man it sucks you guys won't be there. I was looking forward to seeing ya again. Last time Ray and I went together some notorious rubber boots were purchased...who knows what could have happened this time :cheesy:

Congrats on the new job Ray!!

It hurts to have to sit this one out. I really wanted to go, really sucks to have to cancel! Miss all you wayalifers.

Trail JK

Man it sucks you guys won't be there. I was looking forward to seeing ya again. Last time Ray and I went together some notorious rubber boots were purchased...who knows what could have happened this time :cheesy:

Congrats on the new job Ray!!

That purchase was sweet icing on a cake. So many laughs and still makes me smile! 😊 really is such a bummer... this will be an amazing trip with a great group of people!

It hurts to have to sit this one out. I really wanted to go, really sucks to have to cancel! Miss all you wayalifers.
x2! Mama needs new shoes. 😉

Hey All,
I'm not sure if anyone likes keeping track of trails like I do but I wanted to offer up some free stickers, who doesn't like free stickers :bleh:

If anyone is interested in a "Rubicon Trail" vinyl decal let me know and what color you would like. These are roughly 5.5" x 1" and should match the size of most of the trail stickers sold in Moab. If you want to mount them on your cage like I did please let me know. The sizing is different on those.

Colors I have: White, Black, Red, Lime Green, Pink, Silver and Purple.

Please PM me if you're interested :thumb:

Example:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435816603.978313.jpg

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Hey All,
I'm not sure if anyone likes keeping track of trails like I do but I wanted to offer up some free stickers, who doesn't like free stickers :bleh:

If anyone is interested in a "Rubicon Trail" vinyl decal let me know and what color you would like. These are roughly 5.5" x 1" and should match the size of most of the trail stickers sold in Moab. If you want to mount them on your cage like I did please let me know. The sizing is different on those.

Colors I have: White, Black, Red, Lime Green, Pink, Silver and Purple.

Please PM me if you're interested :thumb:

Example:

View attachment 151596

Cool idea Petey :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Just one or two of those stacks you get at the gas station should be good. If everyone brings some we have plenty of wood.

They sell a box of wood at the store down the street from the hotel. Last year, most of us just grabbed a box as we were getting any last minute supplies.

K.D.C.H

They sell a box of wood at the store down the street from the hotel. Last year, most of us just grabbed a box as we were getting any last minute supplies.

Then that's what I will do too, thanks. Looking forward to meeting you :thumb:

mackey

Same here man. This trip is getting close! Need to start thinking about getting everything together. Seems like this week flew by!!!

Time is flying by. Still lots of packing to do. We will all be on the road before we know it.

Top Bottom