WAYALIFE collared shirts

work shirts are big in the music industry. got a ton of them. I like the design that was posted earlier.

me wearing my nickelback work shirt

Anyways, I'll buy a couple work shirts if wayalife makes them.

Maybe we should have a poll thread to see what kind of interest the works shirts will bring.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Obviously everyone has different styles, just posted up what I've always thought would look good. I'm certainly not trying to reinvent anybody's personal wardrobe, though I'm sure some of you could use it! :cheesy:

That being said, if this guy can rock a mechanic's shirt without also needing skate shoes, black socks, a studded belt, or a minitruck, then I'm certainly not one to judge! :yup:

View attachment 82863

View attachment 82864

View attachment 82865

Looking good, Mel! :)

Mel wears his with camo shorts and work boots. No skateboard included.

Obviously everyone has different styles, just posted up what I've always thought would look good. I'm certainly not trying to reinvent anybody's personal wardrobe, though I'm sure some of you could use it! :cheesy:

That being said, if this guy can rock a mechanic's shirt without also needing skate shoes, black socks, a studded belt, or a minitruck, then I'm certainly not one to judge! :yup:

View attachment 82863

View attachment 82864

View attachment 82865

Looking good, Mel! :)

Agreed! I have nothing against the Dickies work shirts at all. I now realize that worn with different pants and footwear, it completely changes the appearance of the shirt. I guess I have the image burned into my head from when I owned a minitruck and thumbed through many bagged truck magazines and saw all of the guys wearing the shirts with shorts down to their ankles and the other accessories I mentioned above. I'm all for Eddie and Cindy designing and selling the work shirts. Hell, I may just buy one and try it on, maybe I'll like it. As I said before, I was only expressing my opinion and not bashing anyone's personal taste.

Top Bottom