WAYALIFE California or Bust 2015 - The Final Stretch Photo Journal

I think the smithy that designed this wagon went back to the future!!
Darn seals!!
Don't think I'm going to get the Evo skins on before this trip either.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433983485.644092.jpg

Gathering goods/supplies for wagon. I think I am way more prepared than the early travelers. 😉

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434051335.383904.jpg

Nice! :clap2:

And, truth be told, I don't think you are more prepared than they were :crazyeyes:

On a side note, I don't think we'll be needing as much wood as our last trip. Gonna be a warm night when we camp and it'll only be for one night :yup:

On a side note, I don't think we'll be needing as much wood as our last trip. Gonna be a warm night when we camp and it'll only be for one night :yup:

Awesome! More room for essential liquids! :beer::beer:

Hopefully there won't be any mud on this trip! :crazyeyes:

No kidding!! Shouldn't be especially with temps up in the low 90's but you never know. It's been raining a lot up here the past few days.

I'm hoping to get an early start on Saturday as we have a lot of ground to cover. Good thing you guys will be up early enough to kick back and relax tomorrow. :yup:

Well, I did make an essential stop today for any WAL adventure. Lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434070751.681524.jpg

Looks like I won't be needing to bring these things! :bleh:

Never know when you'll need a bike on the trail. 😂😂 Wait, what things are you talking about. 😳😳

No kidding!! Shouldn't be especially with temps up in the low 90's but you never know. It's been raining a lot up here the past few days.

I'm hoping to get an early start on Saturday as we have a lot of ground to cover. Good thing you guys will be up early enough to kick back and relax tomorrow. :yup:

Possibility of mud???? Im out. Lol.

Just kidding, I'm looking forward to hanging out and another adventure. 👍👍

Top Bottom