Wayalife app with ios8

Oh I know I am just wanting to warn if you use the app a lot like I do. NO bashing or anything of the sort just want to make it aware
Edit: it actually came out yesterday. :dont_tell:

Removed and reinstalled the app. Seem to fix the problem. So if anybody else is having this do that. Thank you guys for the help

I'm still on 7.0.4 :blush:

Same here.

Little funny note...
last year when I got my iphone5 the guys at the apple store were blown away that I still had the first gen iphone.
Looked at me like I was crazy for not wanting to spend 500+ every year on a phone.

Same here.

Little funny note...
last year when I got my iphone5 the guys at the apple store were blown away that I still had the first gen iphone.
Looked at me like I was crazy for not wanting to spend 500+ every year on a phone.

No kidding??? I did the same and went from gen 1 to gen 4. They couldn't believe I still had the 1. But that thing was a tank. Dropped it so many times but never an issue or cracked screen. Finally was lagging too far behind on the OS.

- Jason

No kidding??? I did the same and went from gen 1 to gen 4. They couldn't believe I still had the 1. But that thing was a tank. Dropped it so many times but never an issue or cracked screen. Finally was lagging too far behind on the OS.

- Jason

Lol
Exactly. It basically was just an iPod by the time I got my new phone. No updates, most of the apps I had/wanted weren't compatible. Slower than molasses. Solid as a tank for sure though.

Top Bottom