WAYALIFE 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Condo Crew

Jeff and I are bummed we can not make it out to Moab this year. Hopefully next year won't be as hectic for us. Fingers crossed. :idontknow: Have a great time and take tons of pictures. We will be thinking of Moab the whole time. Party hard for us!!:drinks:

it wont be the same without my little spoon:yup::grayno:

Jeff and I are bummed we can not make it out to Moab this year. Hopefully next year won't be as hectic for us. Fingers crossed. :idontknow: Have a great time and take tons of pictures. We will be thinking of Moab the whole time. Party hard for us!!:drinks:

Sorry we won't see you guys this year. Hope we see you on other runs soon.

sooooooooo, aside from honey, what kind of beer are ya all bringing? for you first timers, i need to remind you that we will be in utah and they sell piss water for beer and no liquor. :rolleyes2:

just in case you can't decide, we'll be making a stop at the lee's discount liquor store which is just down the road from the south point on friday :D

sooooooooo, aside from honey, what kind of beer are ya all bringing? for you first timers, i need to remind you that we will be in utah and they sell piss water for beer and no liquor. :rolleyes2:

just in case you can't decide, we'll be making a stop at the lee's discount liquor store which is just down the road from the south point on friday :D

Guess I'll be spending my lunch money for the whole week at Lee's!

What are the crowd pleasers??? so I can stock up:brows:

What are the crowd pleasers??? so I can stock up:brows:

well, i was kinda thinking it might be fun to make this into a beer tasting fest.... maybe everyone bring out something different and something unique. or, at least part of the haul anyway :crazyeyes:

for you first timers, i need to remind you that we will be in utah and they sell piss water for beer

Sweet! I love Coors Light! :cheesy:

Sharkey said something about a big box of chardonnay and Sprite to make his white wine spritzers...not sure what that is all about. :thinking:

Seriously, if you guys get a little carried away before Sunday and need replenishments from Nevada, send me a PM and I'm sure we can stop for you somewhere before the Utah border.

Sharkey said something about a big box of chardonnay and Sprite to make his white wine spritzers...not sure what that is all about. :thinking:

Seriously, if you guys get a little carried away before Sunday and need replenishments from Nevada, send me a PM and I'm sure we can stop for you somewhere before the Utah border.

:cheesy: that's just too damn funny :clap2:

well, i was kinda thinking it might be fun to make this into a beer tasting fest.... maybe everyone bring out something different and something unique. or, at least part of the haul anyway :crazyeyes:

Can Vince and I play since we're just staying across the swimming pool from you guys? If so, we'll bring some IPAs and Stouts that will curl your nose hair!:beer:

MTG said:

....this coming from the guy who won't be able to drink because of his prescription for vulvodynia.

MTG said:
LOL! I had to google that.

Back on topic...

Indeed. Like MTG said, we have the benefit of living in Nevada where just about anything goes in terms of alcohol...so let us know if you need us to pick up anything.

I can just imagine how busy a time it is for you and Cindy. I don’t know how you guys keep up. Jeff and Megan will be missed! Steph and I are so excited to be a part of such a great group of people on this amazing adventure. We can hardly wait!!! :yup:

We’re happy to support you and Cindy in any way we can and look forward to meeting the folks from abroad.

As for dinner assignments, please put unit 5 down for Monday night if it’s open. A question for the group; Are there any vegetarians out there? I plan on making a meatless spaghetti sauce for those folks who don’t eat meat. See you all soon!

Tony…

Tony, Laura really appreciates the vegetarian offering. As for others preparing meals, do not worry about having a vegetarian option. Laura and I are very good at making do with whatever is available. We eat a lot of side dishes and are very happy that way. Plus, we will have a little food stash just in case.

Can't wait! It's just around the corner. :thumb:

Top Bottom