Waving from Richmond VA after a long year without a JK

AndyWentJKU

Hey all! As the title says, re-waving again from Richmond VA after a year "hiatus". I had a great offer come in to buy my old JKU sport with all the toys. My dealer I've always worked with had a shopper that was willing to pay top dollar for a JKU that was already lifted and had the usual trail mods, so long story short I made 13k on my Sport and have been driving around in a little beater car for a year to save money for a 2016 JKUR. Sounds corny I know, but it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a Rubi built for me to my specs and after a year of saving the order has been placed a few weeks ago and I have about 4 weeks of wait time left! It's been a LONG LONG year without a Jeep (I've owned many in my short 35 years). Excited to get back into my addiction and start being active here! Cheers! All that being said I was also surprised to find out the person that bought my old Sport paid just under 44K for a 2014 Anvil Sport JKU with a 3'' EVO enforcer lift, DL flip, REEL drivelines and 35'' Mud Grapplers and CB installed. I couldn't wrap my mind around that since all pieced together comes in at about 6K but hey I cashed in on it and was able to build the brand new Rubi of my dreams! Hoping to meet up with some VA folks this summer!

Welcome back! Keep us updated on when you get it and we can do a break in run. :thumb:

Top Bottom