Waving from Lompoc, CA

caminton

Hey guys, checking in from Lompoc, CA. USAF stationed at Vandenberg for the next year or so.
My DD is a 2012 JK Sahara. Mods include:
-CrawlerConceptz Skinny Front Bumper w/Bar, Tabs, and Fogs
-J.W. Speaker 8700 J Series Headlights
-CB w/4' Firestik on a Teraflex Mount
-285/70r18 TOYO A/T Open Country's on 18in. Series XD Rims
-removed rear bumper and stock muffler
-installed a friend's stock Rubicon coils (front and rear)/shocks (rear) and gained almost 2in.

waiting to be installed:
-RK quick disconnects
-front Rubicon shocks

I have a plethora of planned mods for the next year or so. Can't wait to get started.

10abadilla/jk

Hey guys, checking in from Lompoc, CA. USAF stationed at Vandenberg for the next year or so.
My DD is a 2012 JK Sahara. Mods include:
-CrawlerConceptz Skinny Front Bumper w/Bar, Tabs, and Fogs
-J.W. Speaker 8700 J Series Headlights
-CB w/4' Firestik on a Teraflex Mount
-285/70r18 TOYO A/T Open Country's on 18in. Series XD Rims
-removed rear bumper and stock muffler
-installed a friend's stock Rubicon coils (front and rear)/shocks (rear) and gained almost 2in.

waiting to be installed:
-RK quick disconnects
-front Rubicon shocks

I have a plethora of planned mods for the next year or so. Can't wait to get started.

Hello from Santa ynez. We are neighbors.

dillard09

I say save till you get what you want. In the meantime run what you have.
I know there is a guy selling 4 slabs with 37x nitto TG (2 good 2 bad tires) for 1300 for them all on Craigslist in SF valley.

Edit: that was suppose to be in your wheel/tire thread. I was looking to see where you are from and dump that post here.

10abadilla/jk

Heck yeah! I haven't found anything around here. Gonna go to the SM4W meeting on Tuesday to see what's local. Are you going to the Back the Blue ride in Bakersfield on the 30th?

We go out every weekend. Everywhere from local to big bear to Fresno to San Diego. If you ever want to join let me know. We are probably going to San Diego this weekend. Pinyon mountain trail. And I am not to sure what the back to blue ride is. I am interested to find out though. I can show you some simple trails about an hour or so from you if your interested. No jeeps to wheel with around here. All Toyotas. Would be awesome to have another jeep out there.

Top Bottom