Waves from Oklahoma

I-Eat-Mud

Hey guys. Long time lurker, thought I'd say hi. I've had a long love affair with jeeps. When I was 16 i had a 78 Cherokee chief that basically didn't have floor boards. Sold it and bought an 89 bronco mostly because I couldn't afford a jeep. Finally got my tj, had it until 360,000 miles and the frame that was so bad that I sadly had to get rid of it. Now I'm in a '15 rubicon that I just couldn't love more.
IMG_1240.JPG
Here she is in all of her stock glory. But that couldn't stay
IMG_1256.JPG
3.5" rubicon express lift
Toyo open county 37x14:5" mt's on 15" black steelies
5.13 gears
Some minor cutting my front bumper off
IMG_1278.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG
And I try to live up to my name

Last edited:

I-Eat-Mud

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Any of the other locals in here hit me up if you want to go wheel or if you need a spare hand wrenching any time (I'm no mechanic but I'm always happy to help). I usually struggle to find other people to hit the trails with so I hope I'll be able to hook up with some people on here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! Crazy how the same size tires look so much bigger on a 2 door, that's a bad beast my friend.

Amrth

Hey guys. Long time lurker, thought I'd say hi. I've had a long love affair with jeeps. When I was 16 i had a 78 Cherokee chief that basically didn't have floor boards. Sold it and bought an 89 bronco mostly because I couldn't afford a jeep. Finally got my tj, had it until 360,000 miles and the frame that was so bad that I sadly had to get rid of it. Now I'm in a '15 rubicon that I just couldn't love more.
View attachment 253572
Here she is in all of her stock glory. But that couldn't stay
View attachment 253573
3.5" rubicon express lift
Toyo open county 37x14:5" mt's on 15" black steelies
5.13 gears
Some minor cutting my front bumper off
View attachment 253574
View attachment 253575
And I try to live up to my name

Welcome Aboard :beer: Nice Jeep you have there!!

Top Bottom