Wave from West Virginia

gmanmp

Hello from the Mountain State. New here to the WAL forums and a new JKU owner. I previously owned a XJ that had too many mods to list (6" lift (Rusty's), Weld wheels, roof rack). I was living in southern AZ at the time. Sand Dunes! Glammis! Fast forward 14 years....just sold my dodge diesel (bought new in 04 to haul a toy hauler) in order to enjoy the trails we have here. Many of our trails here are for quads and side-by-sides but there is plenty of jeep trails as well. Literally thousands of miles (Hatfield McCoy trail system). So my JKU had many of the upgrades I intended to do myself and really didn't plan on finding one with what I wanted in my price range but fortunately I did. bought it unseen online!
2014 JKUR-X
6-speed (I wanted this for the 4.10s but they may not be enough for running 37s I really want)
Pro-comp 3.5" (could be more, I have no documentation) lift, (all aftermarket LCAs).
35x12.50x17 (KMC XD Addicts....many of the fake, plastic beadlock nuts are gone).
SB bumpers front and rear. I have a new SB winch to install (I know some don't like SB but for the Warn was too much with what other parts I wanted)
Installed a mesh top and keep a safari top in the rear under the tonneau for heavy rain)...currently running topless/doorless (I fab'd a lift in the garage for the Hardtop, first thing I did)
installed a high-lift jack on the rear bumper
installed the Warrior products license plate holder (what a PITA...impossible to access the side-drilled holes to mount the nut)
Tried to adjust my parking/emergency brake (tires, brake calipers, rotors removed, turned the "gear" on each side about 8 turns) and it literally did nothing...I posted on WAL for help)
I still have a few new parts to install this weekend...the lockbox under the seat, SB winch, and waterproofing my under-seat wiring harness. View attachment 214564View attachment 214565View attachment 214564View attachment 214565

Attachments

• Image (14).jpg
    Image (14).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Image1 (10).jpg
    Image1 (10).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Welcome to WAL, I lived in WV for a couple years. I really enjoyed it there, didn't have a jeep at the time though!

Top Bottom