Wave from West Central Idaho

Graywolf

Hi all, am new to the JK thing, Just sold an 86 CJ7 that I bought brand new. I now have an 2012 Rubicon JK Unlimited 4DR. It has the Mopar 4' lift, 35" BFG KM2's, on board air and a Warn 8K winch. I got hooked by the bug back in 87 while attending the 35th Jeepers Jamboree. Ran the CJ through bone stock. Only put 1 small dent in the right side door jamb. From that point on we,(my wife Wilda and I) Ran the Rubicon at least 2 or 3 times a year. The CJ ended up with 37 x12.5x 17 tires and wheels,a 4 to 1 kit , full with 8 lug chey axles, twin stick Dana 300, 4.56 gears, detriot's front and rear and a crap load of other stuff. Here is a picture of t just before it drove away. Also a picture of it's replacement.Moab Jeep 003.jpgHunting Jeep with animal removal system 004.jpg

wow, what a nice CJ you had to get rid of but, if it were me, i would have done the same.

welcome to WAYALIFE :thumb:

Yes it was hard to part with the CJ. All my Grandkids learned to drive a stick shift in it. Not to mention they all got to drive it on the Rubicon. Lots of great menories in that jeep. But it went to a young couple with 2 young boy's. So a whole new generation of Wheelers will be raised. Thanks for the welcome and I hope to see and or meet you guys on the trails one of these days. We are retired and have a motorhome for our tow rig. So we will be traviling all over to run new trails.(new to us that is.) Thanks again.
George

Top Bottom