Wave from Texas

TAMBO

Howdy Wayalifers, been lurking for quite a while and figured I'd finally give a big wave! Just sold my 09 JKU Sahara for a 14 JKURX. Will probably have lots of questions as I start my build.
Here is my old JK

JeepImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394811931.137866.jpg

And the new one

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394811981.552432.jpg

Howdy! We call Texas home. In Hawaii right now as guests of the Army. My daughter lives up near Stephenville and one just moved from Temple to Colorado.

I have my eye on San Antonio for post-Army life.

Welcome I just did the same thing with my Jeep and got a rubi-x can't wait to see them lifted and congratulations on your new buy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave:
SWEET ride!!....I love the Anvil......there are a few 10A's on the forum that are very well modded out........search around and find them I'm sure they'd share their build ideas with you.......You should know from being a previous owner of a JK........the modding never ends!

~Woodrow~

Thanks for the welcome everyone!!!

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave:
SWEET ride!!....I love the Anvil......there are a few 10A's on the forum that are very well modded out........search around and find them I'm sure they'd share their build ideas with you.......You should know from being a previous owner of a JK........the modding never ends!

~Woodrow~

I know the modding never ends.....plan on keeping the stock suspension until the warranty expires, but already have smaller mods building up.

Top Bottom