Wave from SoCal high desert

XjDevan

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am from the high desert near ridgecrest or China lake. I think you guys did a video around here in last chance canyon and burro Schmidt tunnel. Been watching wayalife videos for about a year or so, it's my 3 year old son and my bedtime ritual to watch some jeep videos before he lays down lol I don't have a jk but I have built a couple xjs and have been very pleased with them. Looking forward to learning more about the wayalife family and hopefully meeting you guys someday.

Welcome to Wayalife from another Ridgecrest resident XjDevan! I have been here since 1992 and have ridden dirt bikes and wheeled this area for a long time.

Go to the Honda shop on China Lake Blvd. and get a Friends of Jawbone map, it will help you find trails in our area.

See you out there some time!

I'll have to look into how to do that. Haven't been on much really. Been working on the xj a lot latley. Had a 4 door I put on its side, so been swapping everything over to the 2 door. Been a while but got it up and running last night. Time to start wheeling and taking pics

From the day I got it ( next to the fence) worn out 3 inch lift to earlier this week after I swapped my 4.5 inch rubicon express lift onto it. It sat for quite a while before i got it. Had to swap over the fuel tank and pump, new clutch, water pump, alternator, radiator, and full tune up and it's finally back on the road and runs great. A few fine tuning with the suspension and I should be about done with it and can enjoy taking it out on the trails.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom