Wave from San Antonio, TX

Rubigurl

Hello,

I've been lurking on this forum for a lil while and figured I should finally introduce myself. I really enjoy this forum more than the other forums I have found. I have also enjoyed the youtube videos and the Project-JK website which I have found very helpful. I have a 2013 JKU 10A that I feel I have became obsessed with. My husband and I have just installed a lift on it. Something we have never done before. After a few blood, sweat and tears we are almost done. Just need to bleed the brakes after the kids go to bed and go for a lil test drive. We could of took it somewhere to get it done but I found it more satisfying to do it ourselves.
thank you for this great forum....glad I found it!

lakejeep

Hello from a fellow Texan (Mexia) and welcome to the wayalife. I'm kinda new here too but realy enjoying it. I have a jk 2dr and have done everything myself and your right you have more bride in it when you do all the worrk. For a Christmas gift to my wife I bought her a JKU because I love her (and to get her out of my jeep lol) I told her if she wants mods she would need to be in the shop helping me. I will se how long that last haha. Congratulations on your new JKU I hope yall tons of fun with it

Cass

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Welcome to the WAYALIFE family, and to the sickness that is Jeeps. They are so addicting, satisfying and fun that it hard not to fall in love with them. Those who don't get it will never understand! Congrats on the 10A as well! Post up some pics when your done with the lift!

Top Bottom