Wave from San Antonio, Texas

jmeredith

Hey guys & gals... I got my first Jeep on Friday, after much debating and walking around the dealership every few weeks... I decided to wait until the 2013s came out and I really dig the Billet Silver Rubicon, so I traded in my little SLK55 (which was also silver) and opted for the Gorgeous 2013 Rubicon! I have ordered my CB and have a few other really basic mods planned before my first trail run with the local Jeep club in January. My longer list includes 35-37" tires, lift, bumper and wench... and sooooo many other little things! And just to let you know, I blame Eddie for my Jeep fever... those damn YouTube videos put me over the edge!

-Jason in San Antonio

Attachments

• 548784_4618650580880_166647276_n.jpg
    548784_4618650580880_166647276_n.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 50
...And just to let you know, I blame Eddie for my Jeep fever... those damn YouTube videos put me over the edge!

-Jason in San Antonio

:cheesy: I suppose I should say I'm sorry? :crazyeyes:

Love your Bilet JK!! Welcome to WAYALIFE :thumb:

Hello Jason...

Im Jason also. Im in New Braunfels.

LOVE that color btw!

Hit me up lets check out each others "junk"

Junk still equals offroad vehicle right?:thinking:

wow, great place to kill time!

Thanks for all the "howdy's" I guess i need to set up my profile to mail me when someone replies to my post! haha I had kinda forgot I posted this :)

so my wish list is already well on its way! will update as things begin to take shape

-Jason

Hey guys & gals... I got my first Jeep on Friday, after much debating and walking around the dealership every few weeks... I decided to wait until the 2013s came out and I really dig the Billet Silver Rubicon, so I traded in my little SLK55 (which was also silver) and opted for the Gorgeous 2013 Rubicon! I have ordered my CB and have a few other really basic mods planned before my first trail run with the local Jeep club in January. My longer list includes 35-37" tires, lift, bumper and wench... and sooooo many other little things! And just to let you know, I blame Eddie for my Jeep fever... those damn YouTube videos put me over the edge!

-Jason in San Antonio

Welcome. I just left San Antonio to go back to El Paso when my fiancée returned home from deployment. I could put you in touch with a real great group of people that meet up once or twice a month and then also the 3rd coast group as well that do hidden falls quite a bit and Corpus Christie PINS trips in the summer. Just lmk and I'll give you the info.

Awesome color btw.

Welcome to wayalife Jason! Congratz for your new Rubicon, I have to admit silver is great color for a Rubicon!

-Jason in San Antonio

We All blame Eddie for our fever:standing wave:

Top Bottom