Wave from Phoenix

wwood

Hi I'm Bill Wood, live in Fountain Hills, small town on east side of Phoenix. Moved to AZ from NJ 19 years ago. Retired a while back, just got my first Jeep late last summer (2013 JKUR, manual) should have done that a long time ago. Competitive shooting has been my main hobby but the Jeep is quickly becoming an obsession. Installed a 3" Teraflex lift myself, learned a lot but still busy reading posts here on Wayalife and learning more every day. Switched to EVO plush ride coils and will probably switch more stuff as I go. Running 35s on ATX slabs now but hope to go up to 37s if budget allows. Jeep not dirty yet, need to finish suspension and other mods and get practicing offroad. Hope to find some local folks to learn from. Have experience from my younger years racing dirt bikes back in NJ where we came from but that doesn't help much with Jeeps. :)

Here is recent phone pic. Got PSC rear corner skins, sliders, bumper and Genright carrier to install, so more pics to come.
2014-01-13 14.17.59.jpg

Welcome to WayaLife fellow Zonie! Nice rig, ours is the same billet silver rubi-unlimited also but automatic... What do you shoot? I'm into IDPA when I can get away from work early enough! Hope to see you out on the trail soon, 'Linebacker' is another member that lives in FH. :thumb:

wwood

Welcome to WayaLife fellow Zonie! What do you shoot? I'm into IDPA when I can get away from work early enough! :thumb:

Used to shoot IPSC pistol, basically same thing as IDPA, some rifle too. Now shooting sporting clays. Tournaments in Phx, Tucson and Flag..... AZ is such a great state. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom