Wave from Pennsylvania

Blackknob

Finally got some spare time to actually introduce myself here. I recently just got back into a Jeep, i've had 2 previous to this one. A 95 YJ and a 97 TJ. I don't have any pictures of my YJ, but here is a few of my old TJ playing around at Paragon AP.

Had to sell that Jeep and it drove me nuts for 2 years not having one. I was lucky enough to find a 2003 TJ. I've already got plans for it and a few things sitting around waiting to put on it to start my build. Here's a few pictures.

Got some 33's sitting around waiting to be put on with these guys that brown santa just delivered the other day.

And everyone's done this at least once.....right :idontknow:

Anyway, enough spamming with the pics already. I've really been enjoying this forum, and especially love the destinations area. Some of the pictures in there are absolutely beautiful :thumb:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave:

Love the blue. Those are the same wheels I bought. Fair warning those shiny chrome "nuts" on the side won't stay there long when you start getting in the rocks.

They still look cool though!

Blackknob

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Once I can get this thing built up and some free time i'd love to meet up with you guys at Rausch Creek. I'm also not to worried about the little chrome things on the wheels, i just liked the look of them and got a pretty good deal on them :)

Top Bottom