wave from Oxnard, Ca

JDDK

hello all. First time Jeep owner. bought an 09 JKU w TF 3" lift. got almost totalled the first morning on the way to work. it gave me a month to read forum threads and gain some insight.
getting gears lowered this week and a Tera30 in from the insurance co!!!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
hello all. First time Jeep owner. bought an 09 JKU w TF 3" lift. got almost totalled the first morning on the way to work. it gave me a month to read forum threads and gain some insight.

Congrats on the JKU. Glad to hear you are okay, AND that you found us. Lets see some pictures!:yup::thumb:

PS Man if I were you, I would figure out a way to get the insurance company to pay for a Dynatrac PR44, or Pay for the difference, It would definitely be worth it.

sean.m.adams33

Congrats on the JKU. Glad to hear you are okay, AND that you found us. Lets see some pictures!:yup::thumb:

PS Man if I were you, I would figure out a way to get the insurance company to pay for a Dynatrac PR44, or Pay for the difference, It would definitely be worth it.

Welocme to wayalife!
Listen to Frank. I have met a couple guys who have got the insurance to get them a PR44. :twocents:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standingwave:

I just moved from Oxnard a few months ago and still get back to Ventura/Ojai to visit family! I'll have to PM you next time we can get the Jeeps together for some BWW!

Katalyna

Welcome to Wayalife, I'm originally from Buena Park ::misses those trails down yonder:: :standing wave::standing wave::standing wave:

Top Bottom