Wave from Ottawa Ontario

Rideski

Hi All,

Brand new to the forum and to Jeeping. I have a new 2013 JKU Sahara with Dick Cepek Mud Country 33's and a 2.5 AEV lift. I am a member of the local Jeep club (OJC) and am loving being a Jeep owner (although my pocket book isn't!)!
I look forward to participating in some great conversations on this forum.

Cheers, Ian

GuillaumeC91

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I'm from Ottawa, Ontario too! Actually starting to see more and more guys from up here on this forum. I'm also a member of OJC but I'm still waiting on my lift an wheels to be more involved lol.

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Hatewagon

Welcome dudes. From the Ottawa area but I dont run with any clubs (boring). Just wheel with a group of friends. We wheel alot, do alot of camping runs to the Calabogie area, but we also travel to other areas, like Parry Sound, Rausch Creek, PA and are even planning a Moab UT trip. Look me up here if ya wanna do a run. ;)

Enjoy the addiction.

Rideski

Thanks for the Welcome everyone! Looking forward to spending time here - there's a long winter ahead of us!

@Guillaume: I'm also a member of OJC. I have a full set (5) of wheels/rims if you are looking. PM me.

@Hatewagon: I've like to connect to run some trails. I'm planning on hitting Moab this year as well - no dates yet. When are you heading there? i've been twice now but for mountain biking, not Jeeping. PM me.

Cheers All!

GuillaumeC91

@Guillaume: I'm also a member of OJC. I have a full set (5) of wheels/rims if you are looking. PM me.

Pictures? Stock wheels? I'm looking into a pretty specific style of wheels and I'm having a really hard time making my mind haha.

We wheel alot, do alot of camping runs to the Calabogie area, but we also travel to other areas, like Parry Sound, Rausch Creek, PA and are even planning a Moab UT trip.

Woooo, let's all be friends! Haha I'm gonna need some wheeling buddies lol.

GuillaumeC91

Some shots of what kinda trails ya got here.

Pm inbound about Moab 😉

MOFO - Original 9
Www.facebook.com/nomadoffroad

I was checking my Instagram news feed and saw you commented on Joe's picture. I then put 2 and 2 together and realised you had the same name lol. I don't personally know Joe but I followed him after seing he was from Ottawa and I am now following you haha. Small world!

Hatewagon

I was checking my Instagram news feed and saw you commented on Joe's picture. I then put 2 and 2 together and realised you had the same name lol. I don't personally know Joe but I followed him after seing he was from Ottawa and I am now following you haha. Small world!

Yup. Thats me. That is a small world!

MOFO - Original 9
Www.facebook.com/nomadoffroad

Rideski

Pictures? Stock wheels? I'm looking into a pretty specific style of wheels and I'm having a really hard time making my mind haha.

I'm having trouble uploading pics for some reason!? I can;t load them from my laptop or my Photobucket account..?

GuillaumeC91

I'm having trouble uploading pics for some reason!? I can;t load them from my laptop or my Photobucket account..?

Yeah on a computer I often have a hard time as they are always too big. There's online services to save your pictures at a smaller size to help. For a touch of sarcasm use this: lmgtfy.com/?q=online photo size reducer

I also almost always post pictures with my phone as they are resized automatically.

Top Bottom