Wave From Orange, CA

RRien07

Hello from Orange County, Hope everyone got a chance to see the Cactus in full Bloom this weekend.
Just got back fro El Mirage Dry Lake Recreational OHV area. Great time wheeling Old Fearless.:clap2:

Hello from Orange County, Hope everyone got a chance to see the Cactus in full Bloom this weekend.
Just got back fro El Mirage Dry Lake Recreational OHV area. Great time wheeling Old Fearless.:clap2:

Welcome from San Dimas!

Claytons Brewery 7pm This Thursday

San Dimas Station Shopping Center, 661 W Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA 91773

we are doing a SudsNGrub and trying to get some of the newer faces together have a beer talk jeep and plan some local wheeling trips.

Welcome from San Dimas!

Claytons Brewery 7pm This Thursday

San Dimas Station Shopping Center, 661 W Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA 91773

we are doing a SudsNGrub and trying to get some of the newer faces together have a beer talk jeep and plan some local wheeling trips.

I saw your main page invite:
This would be a tough one for me to make, it would be over before I made it down there on a week night. I made the one that was at the old town Irvine Knowlwoods, some time back, it was a good time but did not stay long.

How about Irvine Spetrum? Yard House or some place like that?

I saw your main page invite:
This would be a tough one for me to make, it would be over before I made it down there on a week night. I made the one that was at the old town Irvine Knowlwoods, some time back, it was a good time but did not stay long.

How about Irvine Spetrum? Yard House or some place like that?

They usually have one at Nobles in Anahiem which is always a nice turn out. Keep your eye out as it pops up every few months.

Top Bottom