Wave from Oklahoma

tippedover

Kind of my second wave, just moved to Lawton Oklahoma with work from WA, little of a change from the PNW. I have meet a few people in Oklahoma and seems like the jeep community is stronger than I figured it would be! Hope to meet more people from WAL in the area and get to know the trails in the region!
IMG_1167.jpg
Not much snow wheeling in OK I am assuming lol.

On a side note if a admin wants to merg my old wave thread with this that's cool, what ever is best!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Wave from another Okie. Some winters we won't have crap and other winters we get a lot for Oklahoma. Hell last Saturday my niece ran in a barrel race in Guymon while it was snowing and the other corner of the state was 80 degrees.

We can have 20 below wet nasty weather during the winter and 120 degree summers with 100% humidity. So get ready for it. Lol.

tippedover

Hey so at least there is some "mountains" there with the Wichita mnts. Haha!
Im from Wichita Falls originally but live in SoCal now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya I guess in Oklahoma you call those mountains :p
But with how flat it is they really do look big!

Wave from another Okie. Some winters we won't have crap and other winters we get a lot for Oklahoma. Hell last Saturday my niece ran in a barrel race in Guymon while it was snowing and the other corner of the state was 80 degrees.

We can have 20 below wet nasty weather during the winter and 120 degree summers with 100% humidity. So get ready for it. Lol.

Dang what Oklahoma doesn't have in mountains it makes up for it with weather I guess!
What part of the state are you in?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Stillwater area. I forgot the other day we had snow, rain, hail, at least one tornado, an earthquake, floods, and in part of the state it was hot. Welcome to hell. Lol.

Amrth

Kind of my second wave, just moved to Lawton Oklahoma with work from WA, little of a change from the PNW. I have meet a few people in Oklahoma and seems like the jeep community is stronger than I figured it would be! Hope to meet more people from WAL in the area and get to know the trails in the region!
View attachment 256824
Not much snow wheeling in OK I am assuming lol.

Welcome Aboard :beer: Nice Jeep you have there!!

tippedover

Thx guys! I see a lot more okies on here than I figured we should have a get together do a trail and have a [emoji481]. I would host but only trail in OK I know is copper mine. Any one with ideas lets brain storm something.

Top Bottom