Wave from Ohio!

tlower07

Hello all, Tim from Ohio. As I do know a few of you, I am new to this forum. Seems to be a pretty good group here. Hopefully see some of you out on the trails.

umupazyh.jpg
ypuqy5e8.jpg
nuterusu.jpg

Nick, your definatly looking in the right place. I know your following the group from Cincy. Lots of good guys and advice there, also check out Muddy Buddys here in Dayton. There is a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips, and I'm always willing to help answer or help with whatever I can. ^^^^jnabird333 is also a MB member and has a lot of knowledge also. Just don't let all the ragging on JKs get you down...its all In good fun.

Best advise I could give you to start is to just drive your JK and learn its capabilities, you'll be surprised what it can do. Many just jump in and start upgrading before they figure out what they really need.

Edit: except the headlights...replace the headlights. lol

Last edited:
hopefully soon, i could use some pointers and ideas lol ... i only know one other person with a JK ..

As Tim mentioned.... This is a great place to start. Most of what I have learned has come from this bunch here. I will warn you that if you have thin skin you should try to thicken it. The bunch here are great and are IMHO the most passionate Jeeping people I know. They are also pretty ornery and the combination can come off poorly in written communication at times. I have found it best to imagine a grin on someones face when reading some posts/threads. In my time here, I have found that this is usually how things were intended. The write-ups you will find here and on Project-JK are better than any other you will find.

I also agree with Tim on wheeling what you have to start. What we thought we wanted the day we bought our Jeep and what we wanted a year after wheeling were WERE/ARE different things. Most of the local trails are doable in stock form, (We did).

Start a build thread here..... Everyone will be more than happy to help you not only spend your money but save you some too by avoiding poor purchases.

Can't wait to shake your hand.... Jay

Your jeep looks like a POS, people from Ohio suck, Trektops are for douchebags!

I will warn you that if you have thin skin you should try to thicken it. The bunch here are great and are IMHO the most passionate Jeeping people I know. They are also pretty ornery and the combination can come off poorly in written communication at times. I have found it best to imagine a grin on someones face when reading some posts/threads. In my time here, I have found that this is usually how things were intended.

Top Bottom