Wave from North Carolina!

reelsilly

Thanks for adding me to the family. I'm on my 3rd Jeep, this one being a 2012 JK. As of now, I haven't added my lift or tires, but that will change in the next few months. I'm close to the OBX, so a majority of my off roading will be in the sand. I will be adding the Teraflex Budget Boost with shocks soon and either Nitto Trail Grapplers or Deegan 38. Probably going with 33" tires. I don't have the need right now, to get crazy on tires and lift, plus, this is my primary vehicle.

So far, I swapped the grille, changed rims to a matte black, cowl protectors, 20" Led hood mounted, tail light cages, fuel door, and a few other things to include home made paracord grab handles. I know, I know, it's nothing like some of the ones I've seen up here but I live in a very flat area of the state and do love me some beach riding.

Thanks again for the add!!!

This was the same day I bought it. New rims, lol

This is "Warthog"
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450128148.842515.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from California! Is your beach riding anything like the dunes here in CA (Oceano)? or Mainly flat?

Dunes are heavily protected here. Sea turtles and birds use them as nesting areas. Pretty much, it's flat, but beautiful! There are a few trails in the western part of the state up by Cherokee, but I rarely get out that way. I'd rather sit in the sun, top off, doors off, with a hook in the water.

Dunes are heavily protected here. Sea turtles and birds use them as nesting areas. Pretty much, it's flat, but beautiful! There are a few trails in the western part of the state up by Cherokee, but I rarely get out that way. I'd rather sit in the sun, top off, doors off, with a hook in the water.

Welcome to WAL! From Virginia beach. A few of us go down to Corolla a few times a year. Keep your eye out for the run thread.

Sweet! I'm in a local club called NC Krawlers. Just joined recently but they go to VA and other trails quite often. Maybe when y'all do a run, we can meet up and do some fishing.

Welcome! I'm in Fayetteville, I can't wait to get to OBX this summer and cruise the beach. Maybe we will run into each other

Cool deal. I go to Fayetteville quite often. The fiancé's family is there. Her dad is retired Sgt from army and so is her mom. He lives in Spring Lake. Maybe next time I roll up there we can meet up and kill some time. I think every time I go, I wind up at Old Sarge's spending $$$.

The club I'm in does several rides throughout the year. I'm sure I will tag along on some of them. If you ever come towards the coast, hit me up.

Cool, I'm about 10 minutes from you in Ayden. I'm from Kinston, most of my family still lives there.

Awesome maybe we can hit some trails together and kill alittle time.
Also to be more specific I'm in Moss Hill, NC nothing but a little dot on the map.
As of now I actually make produce deliveries out your way daily so keep an eye out for a big white box truck with TC Smith Produce on the side

Amen to this and a wave back from Raleigh!

Welcome from Pennsylvania!

Was able to drive my last jeep up and around there. That's what made my ex wife get me a truck and made me get rid of the jeep :(

She's from Butler and we would go camping several times up in Prince Glitsen, (hope I spelled that right). I had fun driving around up there topless. I get spoiled in places like that because all I have is super flat land, lol. Biggest hills where I'm at is the shoulders of the highway off ramps, hahaha.

Top Bottom