Wave from Monument, CO

dreinecke

I've been a lurker here ever since purchasing my 2012 JKU Sport last year. I was out looking at decals and found the JK Colorado ones on this site and began to read the articles posted. Nice stuff and really helps!

I have been slowly building "Tigger" as my Jeep is known - it now sports a 2.5" AEV DS lift, Bestop front and rear bumpers, and 285 Goodyear Duratracs. We love this Jeep so much, we picked up a 2013 JKU Freedom in March for my wife and plan to build it up this fall in similar fashion. The only mods it has at the moment are wheel spacers and a 1" TF spacer in the front to level it.

We are an all-Jeep family and have at one time had 3 XJ's. Right now we have the 2 JKU's, the daughter's Liberty, and the son just purchased a new Patriot to get him to grad school with the Air Force.

I commute about 100 per day between Monument and Golden and simply love driving this. I'll wave at any Jeep, so if you see me on I-25 or C470 - wave back!

Mostquito Pass:
mejeep.jpg

jeep north london mine (5).JPG

The O/M
pikespeak2013 (1).JPG

Last edited:

tugoo

Welcome aboard, we are just up the road in Castle Rock. Not quite an all Jeep family but close with 2 Rubi's between the better half and myself. Shoot me a PM if you wanna get together for some wheeling one weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom