Wave from Las Vegas, NV

Modit

Hi folks. I'm Chris. My girlfriend, Susan and I are excited to be a part of the forum and look forward to meeting some folks and hitting the trails.
I was a part of the Project JK forum back in 07 and 08. I had a mildly lifted 2 door Sahara with 35's and was impressed with its off-road capabilities but it just didn't have enough room to haul all the camping, hunting, and fishing gear and I hated the 3.8 minivan engine.
After a couple of non Jeep vehicles I bought a '99 WJ which served us well but we always seemed to find ourselves on a trail facing an obstacle that was outside the capabilities of the nearly stock WJ. We were at the familiar Jeepers crossroads. Heavily mod the WJ so it would be as capable as a JK or get a different Jeep. I chose to get the JKUR Hard Rock. I really wanted that transfer case and the Hard Rock package seemed like a good value. With a few mods it will get us where we want to go today and will be a better platform to transform into something more extreme later.
I look forward to contributing and, of course, learning on this forum.

Top Bottom