Wave from Las Vegas, NV

Helipilot2

Hey guys, finally bought a Jeep and I will get it on September 10th. Pictures will follow shortly lol. It is a 75 CJ5 with rebuilt AMC 304 and rebuilt tranny. Less than 5k on rebuilds. Comes with full top and bikini top (never put on), 8000lb winch, CB radio, aftermarket headers and glass packs, and 4:88 gears (It doesnt go anywhere in a hurry :bleh:) I bought it off my Uncle for a killer price and I am extremely excited to get it. The first mod being done will be the Howell EFI followed by a long list :brows:

Any of you guys in the Vegas area please message me if you know of any events going on or if you have a monthly Suds N Grub in the area already arranged, I would love to join in and meet you guys!

LasVegasJK

Hello from Centennial Hills! We can get you on some trails. Anything from dirt roads to technical trails that have a high likelihood to cause damage.

Helipilot2

Hello from Centennial Hills! We can get you on some trails. Anything from dirt roads to technical trails that have a high likelihood to cause damage.

Sounds like a plan to me! Would love to get on some trails with you guys before I get my jeep just to get out there and meet the group. The CJ wont be trail ready until I switch it to EFI.

Top Bottom