Wave from Indonesia!

wd3009

Hi guys, been lurking here for quite a while, really nice forum and i found lots of good infos about JK here.
After a long 5 yrs jeepless ( marriage and kids ), its time for me to get back to the Jeep. My last jeep was an XJ,before that i had some cj's and yj's.
I'm in the process of getting a CRD JKU, but the thing is i check to the the dealers here and found some really weird warranty policy. They told me if want to put on lifts it needs to be Mopar, otherwise the warranty is void.
My question is should i buy the new Jku and put mopar lift or buy a used 2012
with no warranty but i have more options on the lifts?
the price tag for the new jku here is not what i call affordable ( crd Jku $87k, jkur almost $110k ) thats why i dont want to make wrong decision. I really need your input, and if someone run mopar lift, whats their pros and cons? Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

welcome to WAYALIFE!

if buying a used with no warranty to put a lift on is an option, why not just buy a new one and left the warranty be void if that is what they are saying. Now if the price is more of an obstacle, I would buy a used 09 or 10 if you can find one. Cause at those prices.... SHEEEESH!!!

wd3009

Yep, i was planning to just buy new and put lift of my choice and let the warranty void but the price obstacle is just too much. If i buy the 09-12jku the price is somewhat around $65k-$79k range. So now i really confused of what to do, knowing this is gonna my dream jeep, i prefer to buy new, but i need to be stock for a while or use mopar lifts. If i buy the 2012 for that kind of price, i just cant justify myself if something happen to the jeep and no warranty. Arrgghh...what to do??

Tackerdown

Banned
I have to say that is a crapy situation I wish I could help you out but welcome to WAYALIFE anyhow.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

SO why not just get a new one and have the dealer put a Mopar lift on it. That way you get your new JK and it is lifted AND your warranty will be intact! See Problem solved! It is always so easy with someone elses money...:D

wd3009

SO why not just get a new one and have the dealer put a Mopar lift on it. That way you get your new JK and it is lifted AND your warranty will be intact! See Problem solved! It is always so easy with someone elses money...:D

Hahahahahaha! Yeah i'm leaning to that decision, i guess i just need to cry every time i see a nice built rig on the street and here. btw quick question, i rarely see rig here with warn 8274's..any idea why? I still have my 8274 from my old xj and planning to mount it to the JK in the future. Is it because of the weight or dimension? Thx again

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

I love all the international members on here. How cool is that? :rock:

Get a new one. :thumb:

Top Bottom