Wave from Houston Tx

Romac2223

Hi everyone, I'm new to the jeep family, I just bought my JKUR in September and have started to some upgrades, and I would like to thank y'all for all the great idea's, it sure is a lot of fun. To all that live in Texas I am looking forward to meeting up on the trail and learning a thing or two before venturing out of state to all that this country has to offer off road.
Romac

Hi everyone, I'm new to the jeep family, I just bought my JKUR in September and have started to some upgrades, and I would like to thank y'all for all the great idea's, it sure is a lot of fun. To all that live in Texas I am looking forward to meeting up on the trail and learning a thing or two before venturing out of state to all that this country has to offer off road.
Romac

:standing wave:

Also in houston, welcome to WAL! We got a pretty awesome group here. The guys are great, check out the upcoming trips section and get in on some action!

Romac

Houston here too. Let's see a pic of your rig.

So good, you welcome him twice!

Looking good! What part of town you running around?

This is what I get for not paying attention! Dang! ;)

Romac, we've got a run coming up in May here in Tejas and a lot of guys are convoying from Houston. You should consider coming! The thread is called the Texas Barnwell Run!

This is what I get for not paying attention! Dang! ;)

Romac, we've got a run coming up in May here in Tejas and a lot of guys are convoying from Houston. You should consider coming! The thread is called the Texas Barnwell Run!

Sounds great count me in.

Top Bottom