Wave from Florence, Az

paolos13Rubi

How's it goin everyone! My name is Paolo and I'm from a little town in Florence, Az. My brother and I own an Italian Restaurant in Florence called A&M Pizza that used to be owned by my parents for 20 years until we took over a few years ago. Been a Jeep fan for years now and can't get enough of them! Here's a link to my previous Jeeps if you guys wanna check em out!

2013 JKU Rubicon 10th Anniversary Build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=24183

Thanks for looking and glad to be a part of this community! 👍

How's it goin everyone! My name is Paolo and I'm from a little town in Florence, Az. My brother and I own an Italian Restaurant in Florence called A&M Pizza that used to be owned by my parents for 20 years until we took over a few years ago. Been a Jeep fan for years now and can't get enough of them! Here's a link to my previous Jeeps if you guys wanna check em out!

2013 JKU Rubicon 10th Anniversary Build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=24183

Welcome to Wayalife! I also own a couple of pizza places called Fox's Pizza Den in WV.

I went to A&m last month on the way home from Box Canyon.... Good stuff

Welcome from Scottsdale, AZ.

I Love your food & I used to go there at least once a week when I lived in Gold Canyon and worked for Pinal County Sheriff's Office in Florence.

Welcome to Wayalife! I also own a couple of pizza places called Fox's Pizza Den in WV.

Thanks! Glad to be here! Next time I'm on that side of the map I'll be sure to stop by!

I went to A&m last month on the way home from Box Canyon.... Good stuff

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you there soon! Maybe we can gather a few people set up a day to go out to box canyon one of these days.

Welcome from Scottsdale, AZ.

I Love your food & I used to go there at least once a week when I lived in Gold Canyon and worked for Pinal County Sheriff's Office in Florence.

Thank you very much! Hope to see you there soon as well and as I told Yeep we should all set up a day to go hit a trail soon! Thanks again!

Welcome aboard! Just moved to Colorado after 35 yrs in Az. Next time we're in Phx. we'll swing by. Went on the Prison Run a couple of times and can't believe we missed your restaurant. Florence is a great little town.:yup:

Welcome aboard! Just moved to Colorado after 35 yrs in Az. Next time we're in Phx. we'll swing by. Went on the Prison Run a couple of times and can't believe we missed your restaurant. Florence is a great little town.:yup:

Hope you're liking it in Colorado! I've been there a few times and it's beautiful over there! Funny that you mentioned prison run cuz they just had one today!

Welcome to wayalife

Welcome....:beer:

A big welcome to Wayalife

Welcome!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Top Bottom