Wave from Eastern PA

Shelby73

I wanted to say that watching WAYALIFE You Tube events was awsome, and that's how I found this site. I've been working on my Brother's IN-Law jeep ( he bought it off someone who had it built for MOAB, but it had a ton of issues) for a while, and last October we decided to purchase it. After purchasing the Jeep it took me till this late June to get it right. Everything works as it should, and I simply love it. I did have a pretend jeep (Samurai) in the military years and years ago and loved the dam thing, now I remember why. I can't wait to meet some members out on the trails, RAUSCH CREEK is near-by.:thumb: IMG_2321.jpg IMG_2374.jpg IMG_2373.jpg IMG_2374.jpg IMG_2380.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from the Western side of the state. Keep an eye out for Wayalife runs at Rausch Creek :thumb:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ, I dig your Jeep!! Post up a pic from the rear if you get a chance. Your corner guards are pretty sweet, I'd like to see what the rest of it looks like.

Shelby73

Thanks

Thanks everyone, I'm excited to be part of this forum/group. I have already reviewed several threads, and found some great information. I'm still learning about geometry and other fun things like axle angles, so I appreciate everyone's advise & experience. Here is a pic of the rear corner armor of the Jeep that was asked for. I don't have a full rear shot, but nothing special, hopefully I find a rear tire carrier I like at Jeep Week in York PA, I was leaning towards the ACE rear stand alone tire carier with the slant back, this way I don't need to replace the bumper. The only exception to the back is the subs inside. I actually found a set (haven't been made in years) of Spider sub covers made by sound streme audio, that I thought went well with the Poison Spyder theme, so I painted them black to go along with the other stuff. IMG_2241.jpg
IMG_2250.jpg

Top Bottom