Wave from Denver area

anviljk

Moved to Littleton from Austin about a month ago. Can't wait to get out and find some good trails. :beer:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie

Moved to Littleton from Austin about a month ago. Can't wait to get out and find some good trails. :beer:

Lucky bastard! How is it up there so far? I'm sure it's amazing. I'm coming up this summer just don't know when yet and what part of colorado I'll be in but I'll keep you posted. Damn it I wanna move to colorado so badly!

Flyer

Welcome. I am down in Ken Caryl Valley off C-470. You will find Colorado to be significantly different...in a good way.

Ldogg

Welcome to Colorado and WOL. There are a couple good books to pick up that will cover a lot of trails here. They are the funtreks series and you may want the Colorado, and northern Colorado versions. If you have a smart phone check out avenza PDF maps. They have the Colorado MVUM maps for free and you can take the funtreks gps coordinates and plot on the maps. Then you can use the maps on trails with location services. Pretty slick setup.

jkuone

Welcome , lots of good wheelin here. Bunch of great jeep clubs to, maybe I'll run into on a trail some time..:beer:

anviljk

Lucky bastard! How is it up there so far? I'm sure it's amazing. I'm coming up this summer just don't know when yet and what part of colorado I'll be in but I'll keep you posted. Damn it I wanna move to colorado so badly!

I'm loving it so far mother nature welcomed me today 1399916731874.jpg keep me posted on when you'll be up here.

anviljk

Thanks for all the waves and trail tips hope to see all of you on the trails.:beer:

DJKU09

Welcome! ! You find it extremely nice here! We just moved down from El Paso Texas our selves. So much to do here and tones of out door stuff and craft beers.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1399964747221.jpg
    1399964747221.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 12

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Welcome aboard and congrats on living on Colorado. Im very jealous

Top Bottom