WAVE from Dave in Philthadelphia

My name is Dave and I live in Philly. I have a silver 2011 JK 2 door. I love it! Took it to Rausch Creek last year and took their 101 course. I'm hooked! I hate this city and I loved getting out and getting dirty. I need to make some friends that want to get out more often. I have no mods on my Jeep yet. Check that. A Jersey garbage hauler threw a rock and cracked my windshield from coast to coast. Does that count as a mod? Anyway, I hope to make some friends here and get out more often. I'm sure I will learn a lot too. Looking forward to both. Glad to be here!

image.jpg
Bought my Jeep in Germany where I was contracting in 2010. This pic is in France at Normandy where the Americans landed. It's one of 3 pics I currently have on my ipad.

image.jpg
This is from the 101course at Rausch Creek. Good times!

image.jpg
This is the very first pic I took of my baby in Germany. Couldn't be more happy with my Jeep. It's me very first and I will never buy a car again!

JKFlyer

I'll be ur friend if u learn to like philly!! Its my city

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll be ur friend if u learn to like philly!! Its my city

Haha! I don't hate it so much as it's NOT my city. I'm a transplant. I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin. I took a great job that landed me here. Circumstances being what they were at the time we moved here, set us in a less than ideal location. By the NE Airport. Working at Boeing in Ridley is a 27 mile drive on the 95 everyday. I should say that I hate the area of Philly I live in. And it is dirty. I'll never be a Phillies/Flyers/Eagles fan but I am warming to the place. Getting out of the city limits will help. Especially tax-wise. Anyway, with all that said, do you think we can be friends?

JKFlyer

Haha! I don't hate it so much as it's NOT my city. I'm a transplant. I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin. I took a great job that landed me here. Circumstances being what they were at the time we moved here, set us in a less than ideal location. By the NE Airport. Working at Boeing in Ridley is a 27 mile drive on the 95 everyday. I should say that I hate the area of Philly I live in. And it is dirty. I'll never be a Phillies/Flyers/Eagles fan but I am warming to the place. Getting out of the city limits will help. Especially tax-wise. Anyway, with all that said, do you think we can be friends?

Im just Messin...while I'm in city a lot...there are tons if areas that are just plain old fucking filthy!!! Filthadelphia made me laugh

Im just Messin...while I'm in city a lot...there are tons if areas that are just plain old fucking filthy!!! Filthadelphia made me laugh

I wish it were mine, but I heard Filthadelphia from someone else and it made me laugh too. It fits, so I use whenever i refer to this place.

Like I said, I'm starting to come around. It really is the area and shitty apartment complex we live in that just makes it all that much harder. Not cryin you a river, just sayin. Started the process of looking for a house a few months ago. Looking for a place closer to work. I really think getting out of our current hovel will really make a big difference in my attitude.

PA really is beautiful outside of Philly County!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Welcome to Wayalife! I'm down in West Chester and go to my brothers house in Ridley from time to time so maybe I will run into you!

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome to Wayalife! I'm down in West Chester and go to my brothers house in Ridley from time to time so maybe I will run into you!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! Maybe we'll be neighbors! I'm currently house hunting in that area. Thinking hard about northern DE too. If you know of anything available in the mid 150's, I may be interested.

JKFlyer

I'm in cherry hill right over the bridge in NJ. Lower hone prices but higher taxes than PA. Payments equal out in the end

seanb123

Ha! I can see boing from my house. I live just on the opposite side of 95.welcome home we can wheel sometime

seanb123

Sent from my iPhone

Where at in ridley steve can't be comming through my town without saying hi

Ha! I can see boing from my house. I live just on the opposite side of 95.welcome home we can wheel sometime

I wish I lived that close to work! After I get my family situated in a new house I'll be ready to go wheeling. Thanks for the offer! And if you know of any houses nearby that are for sale, let me know!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Where at in ridley steve can't be comming through my town without saying hi

Haha my little bro lives in Morton by nifty fiftys and the old bro lives in Ridley park by you. He is in apartments by the hospital

Sent from my iPhone

Yorkie

Can also see Boeing from my doorstep. Father works in the chinook program as a sheet metal assembler. Wave from Ridley just south of the airport

Top Bottom