Wave from Columbus!

Ddays

Hooked
If you guys weren't quite so far away I'd seriously consider meeting up with you. Course you may not want the PSU guy crashing your party :idontknow:

Coop

Caught the Bug
If you guys weren't quite so far away I'd seriously consider meeting up with you. Course you may not want the PSU guy crashing your party :idontknow:

As long as you don't wear a Clemson sweatshirt, we're good! Love it if you could make it, but that is a long drive!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
As long as you don't wear a Clemson sweatshirt, we're good! Love it if you could make it, but that is a long drive!

Yeah, well that won't happen! Funny - I was just in Tiger territory this weekend - visited daughter in Columbia, SC....long ass drive...

Yeah, we'll all meet up one of these days!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Yeah, well that won't happen! Funny - I was just in Tiger territory this weekend - visited daughter in Columbia, SC....long ass drive...

Yeah, we'll all meet up one of these days!

Makes me sick because orange is my favorite color.

Adamw1212

Don't think I'll be able to make it this time. I've come down with some kinda bug that's had me pretty sick the last few days. If you meet up again I would really love to go

Coop

Caught the Bug
Don't think I'll be able to make it this time. I've come down with some kinda bug that's had me pretty sick the last few days. If you meet up again I would really love to go

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon! We will do this again!

TaraW1111

Sorry hear you're not feeling well, Adam! We'll for sure do it again!

Everybody else still good for tomorrow? 4:30 or 5ish at Quaker Steak??

TaraW1111

I'm here in my granite crystal JKU, along with a friend of my husbands in his blue Willys! Parked near the entrance when you pull in!

Coop

Caught the Bug
I'm here in my granite crystal JKU, along with a friend of my husbands in his blue Willys! Parked near the entrance when you pull in!

It was great to meet you all! The CJ2A was awesome! Weather sucked but the friendship made up for it! Look forward to better weather and some off roading!

Top Bottom