Wave from Central Arkansas

Hi Jeep Family, I'm Frank I bought my first Jeep Wrangler JK Sport Unlimited Bright White about 8 months ago. I have added a few modes to the jeep. I have a few other parts coming sometime this week. Over the next few weeks will be installing new Fender Flares, Lift Kit, Wheels and Tires. Getting ready for a Colorado Overlanding trip sometime later on this year 2020. I have also started a youtube channel on the Build out of my Jeep Wrangler and will be putting up my first video in a few days after I am done editing it, if anyone would like to check out my channel, here it is: . There will be more videos added, and I am working on a trail weekend in the coming weeks here in Arkansas will be shooting some video of that, will put that up on my youtube channel as well.

Also, looking to join a Jeep Club in the Central Arkansas area. If anyone knows about one here in this area let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jeep Family, I'm Frank I bought my first Jeep Wrangler JK Sport Unlimited Bright White about 8 months ago. I have added a few modes to the jeep. I have a few other parts coming sometime this week. Over the next few weeks will be installing new Fender Flares, Lift Kit, Wheels and Tires. Getting ready for a Colorado Overlanding trip sometime later on this year 2020. I have also started a youtube channel on the Build out of my Jeep Wrangler and will be putting up my first video in a few days after I am done editing it, if anyone would like to check out my channel, here it is: . There will be more videos added, and I am working on a trail weekend in the coming weeks here in Arkansas will be shooting some video of that, will put that up on my youtube channel as well.

Also, looking to join a Jeep Club in the Central Arkansas area. If anyone knows about one here in this area let me know.

Welcome to Wayalife. Please re-visit the rules in regards to soliciting members to your own YouTube channel.

Top Bottom