Wave from Cali

Clem319

New to the forum, just wanted to say hi. Recently purchased a 2013 jk 4 door, oscar mike edition. Mods so far are teraflex budget boost and 35's. I think bumpers are next since I already crushed the bottom of the stock rear on a rock. (First run on the new jeep). Wife doesn't really understand why I need all the mods for the jeep so it's gonna be a struggle.

This is my second jeep. First was an 88 YJ. Loved it but it was green stickered so it was a pain. I'll throw pics of the new and old!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406170900.047556.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406170916.494216.jpg

Armydog

New to the forum, just wanted to say hi. Recently purchased a 2013 jk 4 door, oscar mike edition. Mods so far are teraflex budget boost and 35's. I think bumpers are next since I already crushed the bottom of the stock rear on a rock. (First run on the new jeep). Wife doesn't really understand why I need all the mods for the jeep so it's gonna be a struggle.

This is my second jeep. First was an 88 YJ. Loved it but it was green stickered so it was a pain. I'll throw pics of the new and old!! View attachment 92905 View attachment 92906

Clem, what is green snickered? Please explain.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Clem319

An off road green sticker only, meaning it was not street legal. Like a dirt bike registration. 35 bucks a year!! Did not have all the California smog parts and they were pretty expensive to buy. So I had to trailer it everywhere. I really enjoy driving with no doors or top on the road and I couldn't!!!

Armydog

An off road green sticker only, meaning it was not street legal. Like a dirt bike registration. 35 bucks a year!! Did not have all the California smog parts and they were pretty expensive to buy. So I had to trailer it everywhere. I really enjoy driving with no doors or top on the road and I couldn't!!!

I don't think I would like Cali very much...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Top Bottom