Wave from Buckeye, Az!!

ORNGuJK

Hello all! New to the crew and just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Micah, and I have a Jeep (problem). I'm not new to wheeling, but new to the JK world, as I just purchased a 2015 JK Unlimited sport. This is adding to my collection of 3 ZJ's, a TJ, a WJ and a KJ. I usually wheel around the Valley of the sun, but have recently ventured out to do trails such as Imogene pass and The Rubicon. Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting out where ever the trail takes us.

Welcome! I work out of Buckeye, you know, that Big ol Distribution Center at the end of Watson rd. :thumb:

Welcome to WayaLife from Scottsdale ! Sounds like you have a serious 'jeep' problem like some of us...you found a great forum to help that affliction !!! :yup: :yup:

Welcome from Scottsdale! There is a decent size group of us AZ Wayalifers that get together for weekly (or so) meetups ad trail runs, hopefully you will join in!

A little late getting back to this, just figuring out this forum thing. It'd be great to meet up with some folks around the valley

Welcome from Gilbert! I moved from Buckeye last year. It's just not the same there without full access to the white tanks.

Yeah, I know it! At least you have quick access to all the East side stuff now! Not a whole lot to wheel in the west valley anymore

Welcome from surprise! If you ever wanna do some runs we have a good group of locals that go out alot together and are always up for new people to run with us.

Welcome to WAL!! From the forzen north of Flagstaff! :standing wave: Would love to get together with some of you and do a suds n grub or runs or whatever!

Were getting to that time of year where Id actually go down to that fiery part of the state willingly :cheesy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom