Wave From BC Canada.

Indefatigable

U were there right after? I bet that was a mess! I see all sorts of videos of where the rock slide started.... I really want to make a trip up there! Last night I was actually online lookin at homes for sale in BC just outside Vancouver on the island! I'm seriously considering moving there!

The only thing a real mess was the lake. Full of floating trees and debris. The beaches and shore were pretty much stripped clean except for a pile of wood here or there where the wave piled it.

My pictures from the day. The slide happened on a Tuesday, I was there Saturday. All access to the area was closed right afterwards for some time. Its open again now.
http://hot4x4.ca/gallery2/v/Wes/album555/album688/

Depends on what you do for work and if you like expensive ferry rides and line ups on where you choose to live around here. I am one of the few who was born in Metro Vancouver and lived here my whole life. Seems almost everyone here is from somewhere else! If you want some local info, places to look, etc, send me a PM

Galarno17

Welcome to WAYALIFE, nice rig, an other from Canada. I'm from Qc City and during the next summer, I'm going to BC with my JK

Galarno17

Before you head on over, give us a heads up and we can probably put together a trail ride or two for you!

No problem, I am trying to look at how to place a road trip next summer. I try to find several JK from Quebec and its environs, but the problem is the cost of gas.

Top Bottom