Wave from Augusta GA

Bierpower

Hooked
So I don't have a jeep yet but I have been entertaining the idea for quite some time and I see one in the near future. I figured where better to get shopping advise and real reviews.

xkid

Welcome. Go test drive one, then you'll see. I recommend a Rubi

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
I have driven them. I worked in an auto shop for a few years and my initial thought was a JKU Rubicon but lately I've been thinking if I'm gunna spend $40K on a Rubicon why not spend $25K on a base model and then spend the other $15k on a lift and aftermarket axles. Puts me in the same price range with a far more upgradable drivetrain.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Welcome to WOL! Youve come to the right place for all your jeeping needs. My advice, if you want a jeep that is the most capable in stock form get a rubi, if you want a true project get a sport. But most importantly enjoy it! :thumbup::beer:

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

2013CGJKU

I have driven them. I worked in an auto shop for a few years and my initial thought was a JKU Rubicon but lately I've been thinking if I'm gunna spend $40K on a Rubicon why not spend $25K on a base model and then spend the other $15k on a lift and aftermarket axles. Puts me in the same price range with a far more upgradable drivetrain.

If modifying it and new axles are your future plans... you are on the right track! If you're gonna leave it stock, get the rubi.

P.s. Welcome to the family brother!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE :standing wave:

I don't have a Jeep yet either but I have one in my future as well make next few years :thumb: looking forward to it

i must say that you have come to the right for advice and reviews and a great community :thumb:

Just to keep it going I would recommend a Rubicon that's gonna be my project :twocents:

Bierpower

Hooked
Welcome to WOL! Youve come to the right place for all your jeeping needs. My advice, if you want a jeep that is the most capable in stock form get a rubi, if you want a true project get a sport. But most importantly enjoy it! :thumbup::beer:

Sent from a galaxy far far away.

If modifying it and new axles are your future plans... you are on the right track! If you're gonna leave it stock, get the rubi.

P.s. Welcome to the family brother!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

I never have been very good with the whole stock thing. I cant stand the thought of driving something that anybody could go buy off the lot. I like to make it mine. The other reason I want to get a wrangler. The options are all but endless.

Top Bottom