Wave from Albuquerque NM

WarriorJeep

Hello Wayalife members et al

I learned to drive at 14 in a 1972 Bronco off road (Mojave, AZ, Norcal...) long before I ever drove on the road, and that was over 30 years ago. Since then i've owned and wheeled pretty much everything that had 4 wheel drive. i've even had the distinct pleasure of pre running a few races for the Baja 500 and 1k, but my all time favorites had to be running (just for kicks) stages of the Dakar Rally back in the late 80's and early 90's when it was still in africa. I've wheeled in the US and 9 other countries, and have to say that it truly is a "way of life".

Presently i'm running a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Hard Rock Edition (JKURHR) which I purchased in April of this year. I bought the Jeep to replace a H2 that was stolen and subsequently totaled. I've since decided that the Jeep needed to have a higher purpose beside just a Lego on wheels for me to play with...So its since become a project dedicated to wounded and fallen soldiers. As a combat wounded vet its a cause near and dear to my heart. (See picture) My wife, son, daughter and I, (we are all veterans of various branches of the US Armed Forces) drive it around the country attending assorted off road and automotive related events raising awareness, collecting donations, in support of Special Operations Warrior Foundation and Fischer House. Since April we have managed to generate close to 10k! But enough of that soap box, if you want to know more PM me.

I look forward to participating in the various forum areas where and when I can, and hope to eventually have a chance to wheel with some of you.

Heres the rendering of the Jeep as it currently sits, thank you Keg Media. Its had a couple changes since this was done, e.g. bumper, winch was added

warrior-jeep-final-proof.jpg

Heres what it replaced, was sad to see it go...

Hummer2 (1).jpg

us

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Darlington, Pa
Awesome story man. Thanks for doing what you do.
IMHO the Jeep is an upgrade :thumb:

Top Bottom