Wave form Paradise CA

Welcome to the wayalife family! I grew up going to bishop for the fishing opener and wheeling all around those same mountains. I have not missed a season opener up there since I started the tradition with my dad, despite my now living in oregon. It's a beautiful place to be, you are a lucky guy!

Got pics of the XJ? What is your build plan for it?

Did you sign up for a chance to win Rancho shocks this evening?

This is how I got it. 35 km2's stock axles and gears. View attachment 130963
Then I put a 14 bolt rear with 5.13 and Detroit. Front is going to be a 79 ford Dana 44HP 5.13 with spool, RCV axles, and Chevy 8 lug outlets, high steer, PSC ram and triangulated 4 link and King Coils. I have a set of 38" DickCepeks for the snow and 40" Mud Grapplers soon to be on ATX Slabs for the rock (thanks to some of the guys on here).
H]

Dang! That thing was cool when you got it, but it looks like it is going to be straight up badass when you're done!! I've strongly considered building an xj, but the lack of frame has discouraged me. Maybe some day I'll pick one up.

Welcome Brian! We hope do the high lakes again this year maybe we'll meet ya up there :thumb:

I'm Near Chico

If you where up with Jason's group I was one of the guys on the dirt bikes. I hope to run the Rubicon in October with the group.

Oh yes I remember you, I was talking to you while Jason was on the Morris climb, I was in the white 2dr, that's great you joined the forum and I hope you can join us in October :thumb:

Top Bottom